Yoeido Park

Yoeido Park
Beating the heat

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Lunch for Two

After our haircuts Yelim and I decided to go for some lunch. Since most of the women in Seoul are always on a diet of some kind we decided to go for some low-cal sushi. Yelim took me to a favorite place of hers and I told her to choose what we would eat. The first dish that arrived was yellow tail sashimi with a chili pepper marmalade. Delicious. I told Yelim she made a good choice and she said she didn't order it and that it was "service", a term M and I have grown to know and love. It means it's free.

Next up was chicken salad. It was deep fried chicken chunks drenched in honey mustard sauce over lettuce and sliced fruit. Delicous of course, low cal not so much.

The salad was huge and I figured that with the service dish we'd be fine until dinner. Then two giant sushi rolls came our way. I don't even know what was in them because I was so preoccupied with what was on top of them. One was covered in smoked salmon, onions, and dill sauce like a sushi bagel. I don't even know what the other one was. It was a huge lunch for 4 people and we were only 2 people. 

If this is considered low calorie than my diet starts now.

Pics below.


Yellow tail sashimi


Chicken Salad







No comments:

Post a Comment