Yoeido Park

Yoeido Park
Beating the heat

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 28, 2010

M's Inner Sleeping Beauty

M loves his "hairstylist" back home (me, not so much) and he was worried about how he would manage here without her. Well the time came and he needed a cut so Yerim and I took him to Juno, where I got my haircut a few weeks ago. M got the same VIP treatment as I did, the coffee and pretzels, the scalp massage, the warm blanket covering him while his hair was being washed, and his favorite, the two people blow drying his hair at the same time. In the end he got a very stylish cut (something Nicole, his "stylist" back home never seemed to be able to achieve if you ask me) with more perks and at a lower cost than at home. While reflecting on his experience at Juno, M says,"they awakened my inner sleeping beauty." Nuff said.

Before:

During:



After:

No comments:

Post a Comment